Concentration Progress


 I was just planning on making this piece digital but I ran into a few problems. I kept getting way too caught up in the details of things, plus I couldn't figure out the placement of things or why I didn't like the colors. I realized I missed the physicality of the red envelope and that the piece being digital made it seem kind of fake and flat. So I started over and now I'm doing a gouache piece where I paint and cut out all the pieces and put them all on in layers so hopefully this will work better for me.




Comments

  1. Malia, I need to have you post images of what you're working on - concentration and/or breadth. I haven't seen anything other than the corrugated cardboard you've brought to class. Can you do this today so I can grade the progress please?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts